Have you got engaged over the festive period or are you hoping for a Valentines proposal? While you are still basking in the glow of engagement and before the reality of wedding budgeting and planning begins I thought you might like a head start on the masses and get a little information that will stand you in good stead for the whole shebang!
After all the chances are that you never done this before and making your day go according to plan and most importantly to budget means being informed and thinking it all through. So in order to get you started and give you a chance to meet other newly engaged couples I in conjunction with Colchester Town Hall will be hosting a Wedding Planning workshop.
Some of the things that we will cover in this workshop is :
- budgeting where do you start? The UK average spend
- planning your wedding – things to consider regarding time of year, venue and how to allocate it
- questions to ask your suppliers and things to consider before hiring
- cost saving ideas and the best DIY ideas
- Timelines and things to consider on the day
- question and answer of our panel of experts
The panel of experts will be on hand to deliver some of the information and of course answer your questions, this is not a sales pitch but an informative morning to give you the information you need to plan the wedding of your dreams and stick to your budget.
So if you would like to attend one of our Wedding Planning workshops then why not get in touch. Email email@example.com to find out more.